Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Angelina found giving birth funny


Angelina found giving birth funny27 Jun 2007
First, the must-do celebrity trend when it came to giving birth was to attempt to do it in silence, thanks to Scientologist Katie Holmes, but now it appears that laughing your way through, a la Angelina Jolie is the thing to do.The Tomb Raider star said she couldn't stop giggling all the way through the caesarean birth of her and Brad Pitt's daughter Shiloh, nor could she stop when she was feeding her baby half an hour later."They were trying to put the IV in me and I began laughing so hard, with tears rolling down my face. I was out of my mind," she grinned, adding that Ocean's 13 star Brad had managed to capture the whole thing on video camera.It appears that her cheerful disposition was down to the fact that the hospital staff had administered the actress with a morphine injection, giving her a slightly high feeling.Even Shiloh's grandmother was in on the act, according to Angelina: "I was on the phone with my mom, who was also in the hospital. We were laughing because we were both under the same assumed name and we both had been given a dose of morphine."This report of Angelina giving birth contrasts wildly with an interview she gave people magazine shortly after the event, in which she admitted she was "terrified" throughout the caesarean procedure.

No comments: